How to Download and Install UFT or QTP Version 12
UFT OR QTP VERSION 12 Download link / URL :
1. Open the above link and Click on “Download Now”
2. User Registration screen appears. Fill out the details in the mandatory fields and click on “Sign Up” button.
3. You would receive an email from HP to confirm your email/account. Please login to your email and confirm on the UFT / QTP email.
4. Once confirmed, Please go to: https://login.saas.hpe.com and login into HP UFT / QTP download page.
5. Click on down load link and download HP UFT 12 software.
6. Extract the ZIP file and Open “Unified Functional Testing” folder
7. Click on “EN” folder and Click on “Setup.exe” file
8. HP Unified functional Testing software installation starts
9. First install the Prerequisites, Then Starts UFT installation
10. After completion of the UFT installation, it starts post installation prerequisites like Microsoft script debugger, License,etc.
11. While installing License, it displays below wizard with Seat license and Concurrent License radio buttons. Select Seat license Radio button and click on Next button. Demo license validity is 30 days only
12) Click on Finish button. After this, Additional Installation Requirements Screen will be displayed.
13) Select the first two check boxes. If you don’t have a valid license for Unified Functional Testing (UFT) (i.e. you want to install the trial version), uncheck the 3rd check box. Click on Run button. Once the additional installations are completed, you will be taken to a screen as shown below.
Installation of Unified Functional Testing (UFT) is now complete. You can now close the Additional Installation Requirements window and start using Unified Functional Testing (UFT).