SoapUI API Testing + Real Time Projects
If you are getting into the QA world or you are looking to advance your career, having API testing skill will accelerate your success. SOAP UI is one of the most popular tools used to test Webservices or API, and knowing how to use it for API/Backend testing will expand your pool of possibilities. After completion of this course you will be able to go through interview as if you have API testing experience. You will also have plenty of APIs to test and practice.
- No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Over 45 lectures and 13 hours of video training!
- Understand Rest API
- Prepared testcases in Java for Rest api
- Rest Assured Library to automate API
- Learn about API Testing and Web Services testing; No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Build your API Testing / Webservices testing career.
- If you are looking for a job, with all this great knowledge you should be easily able to clear REST API / Webservices / SOAP UI Testing
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- Introduction to SOAP UI
- Introduction to Webservices
- Webservices Examples and Implementations
- Components of Webservices
- Setting up SOAP UI
- HTTP Status Codes and Assertions
- SoapUI Properties and Restful Webservices
- Real World Example on eCommerce eCart Project
- Lectures 44
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 13 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 256
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Session 1: Introduction to API and Webservices Testing
Session 2: Webservices Implementations and Components
Session 3: Getting Started with SOAP UI
Session 4: WSDL, SOAP Protocol and Real World Example
Session 5: HTTP Status Codes
Session 6: Assertions
Session 7: SoapUI Properties and Real world Example
Session 8: Restful Webservices
Session 9: Real World Example on eCart Project
Learned SoapUI easily here :)
got this course and I learned myself. super. :)
Very detailed course.
Liked it. Very detailed and well projected.