VBScripting for UFT or QTP Testers
VBScript Tutorial for QTP COURSE DESCRIPTION
This course is designed specially for QTP / UFT Testers who wants to master and learn VBScripting in detail for advance automation. This course will demonstrate all the topics in VBScripting so to help understand the topic and utilize them in your real project. This course treats every student as a freshman and explains each and every single step thoroughly. This course is designed by EarnQA for students who are looking for VBScript Tutorial or Descriptive Programming or VBScripting Learning. This will allow to Learn Online VBScripting training.
We also provide training on Selenium Training or Mobile Testing, Appium Tutorial, JMeter Tutorial. EarnQA Platinum membership gives access to all the courses in QA for $30 per month and an option to cancel anytime. Please review our entire portfolio of QA Courses here http://www.earnqa.com/courses/
Descriptive Programming PRE-REQUISITE?
- Basic understanding of QA fundamentals and Software QA Testing
- No Automation / Coding experience needed, beginners will be easily able to follow this course.
- We have 5 QTP Courses in EarnQA Library, please feel free to take advantage of this.
- Please access our Blog section to learn how to install HP UFT latest version in your laptop.
VBScripting Learning OUTCOMES?
- Over 19 lectures and 8 hours of VBScript Tutorial video training!
- At the end of this course, you will have complete hands of expertise in VBScripting or Descriptive Programming using HP UFT.
- You will have required skills to automate web application using QTP / UFT
- You will be able to understand and write efficient VBScripting code
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- We also offer Instructor LED sessions for our Platinum members to clear any topic.
VBSCRIPTING HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- Introduction to VBScripting
- VBScripting Loops and Flow Controls
- Dictionary Object
- VBScripting with Excel and FileSystemObject (FSO)
- VBScripting Inbuilt Functions, Arrays and Procedures
- VBScript Regular Expressions
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 235
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
VBScript Tutorial Session 1: Introduction to VBScripting
Descriptive Programming Session 2: Loops, Flow Controls and Dictionary Object
VBScripting Learning Session 3: Excel, File System Objects and Arrays
VBScript tutorial Session 4: Functions and Procedures
Descriptive Programming Session 5: Database Testing and Regular Expressions
This is excellent.