Test Management with HP ALM / HP Quality Center
ALM Tutorial or HP QC Training COURSE DESCRIPTION
HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM) is a set of software tools developed and marketed by the HP for application development and application testing. It includes tools for requirements management, test planning and functional testing, performance testing (when used with HP Performance Center), developer management. HP ALM Tutorial is designed to support key stakeholders responsible for delivering applications as they progress through their lifecycle. It is a combination of a common platform, several key applications and a dashboard targeted at managing the core lifecycle of applications, from design through readiness for delivery to operations. This course is designed by EarnQA for students who are looking for ALM Training or HP ALM Training or HP QC Training or QC Tutorial. This will allow to Learn Quality Center Training Online.
EarnQA is a single source of Online Training platform, which gives access to all the QA courses for $30/-. Please visit our QA Course portfolio http://www.earnqa.com/courses/
HP QC Training or QC Tutorial PRE-REQUISITE?
- No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Basic knowledge of Software testing is preferred but not required.
HP QC Training or QC Tutorial LEARNING OUTCOMES?
- Over 43 lectures and 13 hours of video training!
- Manage testing process with HP ALM
- Organize and run requirements & test cases with ALM.
- Project Planning, Tracking and Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Application Lifecycle Intelligence.
- Test Lab Management or Lab Management Automation.
- Asset Sharing and Re-use
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
ALM TRAINING HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- Introduction to HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) or HP Quality Center (QC)
- Overview of HP ALM or HP Quality Center
- Different Modules of HP ALM / QC
- Software testing process
- Setup and Getting started with ALM
- Site Admin or Admin Module Overview
- Setting up Domains, Projects, Users and Roles
- Requirements Module
- Requirements Management, Mapping, Releases and Test Cases
- Lectures 43
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 13 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 564
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
ALM TUTORIAL SESSION 1: INTRODUCTION OF HP APPLICATION LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT / HP QUALITY CENTER
ALM TUTORIAL SESSION 2: SOFTWARE TESTING PROCESS USING HP ALM / QC
HP QC TRAINING SESSION 3: SITE ADMIN MODULE
HP QC Training SESSION 4: REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT USING HP ALM / QUALITY CENTER
HP QC Training SESSION 5: REAL WORLD PROJECT EXAMPLE ON REQUIREMENTS USING HP ALM
HP QC Training SESSION 6: TESTING MODULE, TEST PLAN, TEST CASES AND END TO END TESTING IN HP ALM
Quality Center Training SESSION 7: TEST LAB, TEST EXECUTIONS AND REPORTING DEFECTS
Quality Center Training SESSION 8: DEFECTS SEVERITY, TRACKING AND END TO END DEMO ON REAL PROJECT
Thanks to earnqa. I have all the training needed here.
Cool & Noce course.