Are you new to DATABASE? Are you working in Software Development and not aware how to write SQL Queries? In this course you will learn about SQL from very basic to allow you understand a hands on experience on writing SQL queries. This course is well thought and designed in a way that will suit the very basic and advanced QA Tester.
The course coveres all the aspects of SQL and explained how you can do Select, Update, Insert, Delete Commands very effectively and be a strong Database / Backend Tester or ETL Tester.
- No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Over 23 lectures and 5 hours of video training!
- Learn about Structured Query Language (SQL)
- What are different Database types?
- What is DDL and DML?
- What is Primary Key and Foriegn Key?
- How to use Order by, Where clause, LIKE and Operators with SELECT statements
- How to write Update and Delete statements
- By the end if this course you will be able to query any database without any issues
- LIVE PROJECT End to End SQL Queries demo Included.
- Learn Software Testing from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- Introduction to SQL
- Databases and Types
- SQL Basics and DDL, DML
- Select Statements and using Order by, Where clause, AND and OR Operators, Like Operators
- Insert, Update, Delete statements
- Demo on Real project
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 258
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
SESSION 1: INTRODUCTION TO SQL
SESSION 2: DDL, DML AND PRIMARY KEY
SESSION 3: SELECT STATEMENTS WITH ORDER BY, WHERE CLAUSE, AND / OR OPERATORS
SESSION 4: UPDATE, DELETE AND REAL WORLD EXAMPLES
Neat and Clear.
Simple and easy to understand. Nice.