SQL Training or SQL Tutorial: COURSE DESCRIPTION
Are you new to DATABASE? Are you working in Software Development and not aware how to write SQL Queries? Are you not aware of Database Testing or Backend Testing, ETL Testing?. In this SQL Training course you will learn about SQL from very basic to allow you understand a hands on experience on writing SQL queries. This course is well thought and designed in a way that will suit the very basic and advanced QA Tester. The SQL course (SQL Tutorial or SQL Training) or covers all the aspects of SQL and explained how you can do Select, Update, Insert, Delete Commands very effectively and be a strong Database / Backend Tester or ETL Tester.
PRE-REQUISITE for SQL Training or SQL Tutorial?
- No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- After attending this course, you can also take http://www.earnqa.com/courses/database-testing/
LEARNING OUTCOMES for SQL Course?
- Over 23 lectures and 5 hours of video training!
- Learn about Structured Query Language (SQL)
- What are different Database types?
- What is DDL and DML?
- What is Primary Key and Foriegn Key?
- How to use Order by, Where clause, LIKE and Operators with SELECT statements
- How to write Update and Delete statements
- By the end if this course you will be able to query any database without any issues
- LIVE PROJECT End to End SQL Queries demo Included.
- Learn Software Testing from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS for SQL Training
- Introduction to SQL
- Databases and Types
- SQL Basics and DDL, DML
- Select Statements and using Order by, Where clause, AND and OR Operators, Like Operators
- Insert, Update, Delete statements
- Demo on Real project
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 357
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
SQL Training SESSION 1: INTRODUCTION TO SQL
SQL Tutorial SESSION 2: DDL, DML AND PRIMARY KEY
SQL Tutorial SESSION 3: SELECT STATEMENTS WITH ORDER BY, WHERE CLAUSE, AND / OR OPERATORS
Database Testing Training SESSION 4: UPDATE, DELETE AND REAL WORLD EXAMPLES
Neat and Clear.
Simple and easy to understand. Nice.