Selenium Webdriver Training
SWD - 01 - Introduction to Selenium Webdriver
SELENIUM TUTORIAL COURSE DESCRIPTION
This course is designed specially for QA Testers who are new to test automation and want to move into automation using Selenium. Even if you do not have any programming or automation background you will have no problem learning. Everything in the course is explained very clearly with examples (Source code for all lectures are included). You will learn the most important Java concepts first so that you can get started. After learning the Java basics we will move on to writing automated tests with Selenium WebDriver using Java. You will have access to all the Selenium Tutorial. You will also learn to use TestNG for test executions and assertions. You will be able to Execute Test Suites, view Test Reports, analyze Test Results, and fix and maintain Automated Test Scripts. This course is designed by EarnQA for students who are looking for Selenium Training or Online Selenium Training or Selenium Tutorials. This will allow to master Selenium Webdriver. You can take other Automation courses from EarnQA, please review the link http://www.earnqa.com/courses/
PRE-REQUISITE OF SELENIUM TUTORIAL?
- No Automation / Coding experience needed, beginners will be easily able to follow this course.
- Java concepts are covered in the course, no experience needed
- All the required installation are covered in the lectures and documentation has been uploaded to the course
SELENIUM TRAINING LEARNING OUTCOMES?
- Over 115 lectures and 40 hours of video training!
- At the end of this course, you will have detailed understanding of Web Automation Frameworks
- You will be able to EXPLAIN, DESIGN and IMPLEMENT structured AUTOMATION FRAMEWORKS
- You should be able to lead any Selenium Automation Project on your own
- You will have required skills to automate any web application
- You will be able to understand and write efficient testing code
- You will be able to perform CROSS-BROWSER testing
- You will be able to create GREAT LOOKING REPORTS using the best advanced REPORTING TOOL
- You will have complete understanding of TestNG Framework
- You will excellent command on Build Management using MAVEN
- You will be able to implement CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION TESTING using JENKINS
- You will have complete understanding of Behavior Driven Testing Using CUCUMBER, Gherkin language
- You should be able to verify Data Integrity with the GUI of the application
- If you are looking for a job, with all this great knowledge you should be easily able to clear Selenium Automation interviews
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS ON SELENIUM TRAINING
- Selenium Webdriver Introduction
- Selenium Webdriver Setup and installations.
- Installing Java Eclipse
- Overview of API
- Selenium Test Script Design
- Selenium Firefox Driver, ChromeDriver, IE Driver, Opera Driver and Safari Driver
- Basics of Java
- Test Script Design Techniques
- Browser Inpectors
- Selenium Webdriver Interface
- Parallel Tests Execution with Selenium Webdriver
- Selenium Locators
- Deep Dive in Java (Class, Objects, Methods, Constructors, Arrays, Packages)
- Selenium Locator Techniques
- Selenium XPath and CSS Selector
- Selenium Webdriver ObjectsVisibility / Synchronization / checkboxes / Radiobuttons
- Selenium Webdriver JUnit
- Selenium TestNG
- Selenium Data Driven Testing
- Page Object Model (POM)
- Page Factory
- One Click Automation with Selenium
- Advance Frameworks.
- Lectures 115
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 992
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Selenium Tutorial Session 1: Introduction to Selenium Webdriver
Selenium Tutorial Session 2: Setup, Install and Configure Selenium Webdriver
Selenium Training Session 3: Test Script Design
Online Selenium Training Session 4: Configure Selenium with Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera and Safari
Online Selenium Training Session 5: Test Script Design Methods and Approaches
Online Selenium Training Session 6: Browser Inspectors and Browser Driver
Selenium Webdriver Training Session 7: Webdriver interface and Parallel Execution
Selenium Webdriver Training - Session 8: Locators
Selenium Webdriver Training - Session 9 : Java, Class, Objects, Types and Variables
Selenium Tutorials - Session 10: Methods Overloading and Overriding
Selenium Tutorials - Session 11: Java Constructors, Arrays, Access Modifiers, Packages and Variables
Selenium Tutorials - Session 12: Control Statements and Method Types
Selenium Learning - Session 13: Locator Techniques, XPath and CSS Selector
Selenium Learning - Session 14: Object Visibility and Synchronization
Selenium Learning - Session 15: Checkboxes, Radio Buttons, List Boxes and Links
Session 16: Actions, Alerts, Dynamic Objects, Tables and Datapickers
Session 17: JUnit, TestNG and XSLT Reports
Session 18: Data Driven Testing and Page Object Model
This is awesome training.
Excellent training ever!
This course has everything needed. very detailed and informative. Superb.