SELENIUM TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
Selenium IDE is one of the most popular test automation integrated development environment from Selenium products. This is the best tool to get started on learning about test automation. It helps to scale yourself from basics to advance level in a very effective manner. This course (Selenium Training) aims at exactly doing this with you. You do not need to have any prior programming skills or deep knowledge about software testing before taking this course. The basics are well covered in this course and gradually the course takes to advance levels. There are lot of advance details covered in the course.
This course is designed by EarnQA for students who are looking for Selenium training or Selenium learning or Selenium tutorials. This will allow to Learn Selenium IDE Training or Selenium IDE Learning.
Selenium is Free, Open Source automation tool. It supports multiple browsers, (Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, Opera and so ). It supports multiple programming langues, (Java, C#, Ruby, Python, PHP). it supports multiple OS (Windows, Unix, Android, iOS).Selenium works with Browser’s native methods and properties. Selenium simulates user actions on the browsers (like, click, type,select, open, close, verify and so on)
You can also checkout other Automation courses http://www.earnqa.com/course-category/automation-testing/. EarnQA provides these training to help our students to grow technically, in software testing platform, to en-rich their career paths and enhance their software testing skills and techniques. EarnQA focuses on all of the QA, QA Fundamentals, QA Testing process, Software testing advanced tools, best practices, Automation, Frameworks, tools, technologies, test scripts design, implementation, methodologies, API Testing, Load and Performance tests, RESTful web services automation and more, to help our students.
SELENIUM LEARNING PRE-REQUISITE?
- Basic knowledge about software usage and testing
SELENIUM TUTORIALS LEARNING OUTCOMES?
- Over 23 lectures and 6 hours of video training!
- Learn about using Selenium IDE for software test automation
- Understand all the features of Selenium IDE so as to master using it
- Learn various webpage element locating strategies to help do better test automation
- Learn about whole lot of Selenium Commands with hands on exercises
- Use real life applications and also your own sample application to practice using Selenium IDE
- Learn about various support tools to be used along with Selenium IDE
- Prepare you for your next level of journey on using Selenium IDE
- Over 22 lectures and 6 hours of video training!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Please read our Selenium Blog section http://www.earnqa.com/category/selenium/
SELENIUM IDE TRAINING HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- SELENIUM Overview
- Setting up Selenium IDE
- Selenium IDE Environment
- SELENIUM IDE Record and Playback
- Different Test Script Design Techniques
- Selenium Objects Identification
- Log References
- Selenium In and Out
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 926
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Selenium training SESSION 1: OVERVIEW AND INTRODUCTION TO SELENIUM
Selenium Learning SESSION 2: SELENIUM IDE SETUP AND ENVIRONMENT
Selenium Tutorials SESSION 3: HOW TO RECORD AND PLAYBACK IN SELENIUM?
Selenium IDE training SESSION 4: TEST SCRIPT DESIGN AND OBJECT IDENTIFICATION
Selenium IDE Learning SESSION 5: FIREBUG, FIREPATH AND LOCATORS
Selenium tutorials SESSION 6: ASSERTIONS AND VERIFICATIONS
Selenium Learning SESSION 7: LOGS REFERENCES AND IN / OUT OF SELENIUM IDE
Got everything together for Selenium IDE.
Everything in detailed.
Super yaar. very detailed put everything together.