Requirements Management for Business Analyst
This course is designed to learn, understand and master Requirement Management in Software Developmet Life Cycle. This course gives a very good understanding on Real PRoject example and documents to help master qualifying requirements for software development.
- No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Basic knowledge of Software testing is preferred but not required.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- Requirements Flow
- SDLC and Different types of SDLC Models
- Application Functional Knowledge
- Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Specification
- Use Cases
- Real World Requirements Document
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 245
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
SESSION 1: REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT
SESSION 2: APPLICATION BRD, FRD AND USE CASES
Understood and ready to go.
Everything is cool and simple. I myself understood and ready to go, real world.