A Quick Glance before any Selenium Interview
Selenium Interview Questions : COURSE DESCRIPTION
Do you have a Client interview in next 24 hours? You have used Selenium and need to make sure you are up to date for all the right answers for Selenium Interview Questions? Do you want to demonstrate real world examples or prepare yourself for Selenium Interview Preparation to the hiring manager to impress and confirm the job offer? This course is designed just to do that for you in Selenium Webdriver Interview Questions. This course will help you to rebrush all of your selenium skills, and remind you of everything to make sure you have nailed the interview.
PRE-REQUISITE for Selenium Interview Questions?
- Have prior Selenium experience.
- Have taken Selenium Webdriver course from EarnQA – Nice to have!
LEARNING OUTCOMES for Selenium Interview Questions?
- Over 19 lectures and 8 hours of video training!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS for Selenium Interview Questions
- Selenium and API Overview
- Test Script Design Approaches and Parallel Executions
- Selenium Locators, XPath, TestNG and Data Driven Tesing
- POM, One Click Automation, Jenkins, Automation Frameworks
- Cross Browser testing with Browserstack on Cloud
- Real Project Demo to talk in Interview
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 646
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Selenium Interview Questions Session 1: Jump start to refresh everything in Selenium
Selenium Interview Questions Session 2: Must review to clear Sr. to Architect Level position in Selenium
Wow. Nice course.
Thanks to EarnQA.
This is exactly needed...got it, great.