Software Testing Course – Quality Assurance Training COURSE DESCRIPTION
Course is uniquely designed for the people who want to learn software testing and looking for a job and career in Information Technology. The course, Software Testing Course provides you with the QA Fundamentals to help you bring up to speed and jump start your career in Software Quality Assurance.
This course, Software Testing Course is designed by EarnQA for students who are looking for Quality Assurance training courses or qa tester courses. This will allow to Learn quality assurance training online.This course, Quality Assurance Testing Courses is designed by EarnQA, helps students who are looking for QA tester training or testing training or Software testing courses. This will allow to master qa tester courses
Software Testing Course ONLINE PRE-REQUISITE?
- No prior knowledge or experience needed.
Software Testing Course CLASSES LEARNING OUTCOMES?
- Over 4 lectures and 1 hour of video training!
- Learn about Software Testing from scratch; No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Build your Software Testing Career online.
- Make Money Online as a freelance tester using the information we provide exclusively for our students.
- Learn QA fundamentals and basics from a professional training from your own desk.
- Best suitable for beginners and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Please read our Blog section as well to take advantage of EarnQA. The link is http://www.earnqa.com/category/qa-software-testing/
- You will get clear idea on entire Testing Methodlogies
- You will know the different stages of Testing in Project
- You will be able to design Effective Testcases
- Understanding the complete Defect Life cycle
Software Testing Course HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- Fundamentals of Testing
- What and How of Testing
- Different Testing Types
- Testing Definations
- Application Functional Knowledge
- Business Requirement Specification (BRS)
- Functional Requirement Specification (FRS)
- Use Cases
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 660
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Software Testing Course SESSION 1: FUNDAMENTALS OF QA TESTING
Software Testing Course SESSION 2: DIFFERENT TYPE OF QA TESTING
Nice course. Very informative.
QA Fundamentals are clearly explained.