MT - 01 - How does a Software Project Initiate?
QA Training COURSE DESCRIPTION
Software Testing (Software Quality Assurance) is a 30+ Billion USD Industry today, and expected to grow up to 50 Billion USD by 2020. Nearly 1 out of 2 jobs in IT are in Testing. If you are looking to set foot into this Industry, if you too are looking to build a career in Manual Testing (QA Testing) Industry, then this course of QA Training or QA Testing Training or Testing for QA Tester, this is for you. The course provides you with the Testing Fundamentals, Tools & Methodologies, Industry Trends and Career Guidance needed to kick-start a successful career in the Software Testing Industry.
This course is designed specially for people who wants to start thier career in Software Testing or Software Quality Assurance and looking for Software QA Training. Course is uniquely designed for the people who want to learn software testing and looking for a job and career in Information Technology. This course covers practical example with real world ium. Even if you do not have any programming or automation background you will have no problem learning. Everything in the course is explained very clearly with examples (Source code for all lectures are included).
QA Testing training PRE-REQUISITE?
- Training for QA Tester from scratch; No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- All the required installation are covered in the lectures and documentation has been covered in the course
- We recommend Basic of IT SDLC and QA Fundamentals course for our students from EarnQA
LEARNING OUTCOMES OF Training for QA Tester?
- Over 31 lectures and 8 hours of video training of QA Testing Training!
- Gain valuable insight about Software Testing Industry Trends, Job Opportunities, Career path options, Hiring and Salary Trends etc.
- Learn about Software Testing from scratch; No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Master Fundamentals, SDLC Models, Testing Types,Levels and Methodologies prevalent in the Industry.
- Build STLC Documents like Test Plan, Test Scenarios, RTM, Test Cases, Test Summary etc.
- Get in-depth exposure to popular defect management and automation tools used in Testing industry.
- Build your Software Testing Career online with our interview help and career guidance.
- Make Money Online as a freelance tester using the information we provide exclusively for our students.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to apply for a QA tester jobs and perform without any issues
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Please read our Blog section as well to take advantage of EarnQA. The link is http://www.earnqa.com/category/qa-software-testing/
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS OF QA TESTING TRAINING
- SDLC Models
- Testing Types.
- Testing Methodologies
- Test Cases and Test Case Design Techniques
- Test Plan / Test Strategy / QA Strategy
- Agile Testing
- Mobile Testing
- Softare Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Defect Management Life Cycle
- Automation Testing
- Software Development Methodologies
- Cross Browser Testing
- Software testing on Real Project
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1110
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
QA Training Session 1: Project Initiation and Application Architectures
QA Training Session 2: QA Fundamentals
QA Training Session 3: Requirements and SDLC
QA Testing Training Session 4: QA Testing Types and Methodologies
QA Testing Training Session 5: Test Cases and Design Techniques
QA Testing Training Session 6: Test Plan, Agile Testing and Mobile Testing
Training for QA Tester Session 7: Defects, Bugs and Software Testing Life Cycle
Training for QA Tester Session 8: Automation Testing and Software Development Technologies
Training for QA Tester Session 9: QA Testing Execution
QA Training: Reporting and documenting Defects or Bugs
QA Training: Software Testing Process and Cross Browser Testing
This is very nice course. Covered everything required in QA.
Such a neat and complete QA course. Liked it the most.