Managing User Stories in JIRA
JIRA Training or JIRA Project Management : COURSE DESCRIPTION
Are you new to JIRA? Are you working in Software Development or Testing and not aware how to use JIRA effectively? Do you want to keep yourself competitive in the IT market by leveling up your JIRA skills? Then this course is for you. In this course you will learn about JIRA from very basic till advanced concepts of JIRA like SCRUM and KANBAN. This course is well thought and designed in a way that will suit the very basic and advanced JIRA user. In this course (JIRA Training or JIRA Project Management or JIRA Agile Project Management) we have started from very basic concepts of JIRA and progressed to advanced topics of JIRA. We have covered all the aspects of Agile SCRUM SDLC in JIRA and explained how you can manage your User stories or requirements, Project Management, Agile Software Development, Reporting and much more with JIRA.
PRE-REQUISITE for JIRA Agile Project Management Training?
- No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Basic knowledge of Software testing is preferred but not required.
- You can also take this course: http://www.earnqa.com/courses/jira-agile-test-management/
LEARNING OUTCOMES for JIRA Training?
- Over 10 lectures and 3 hours of video training!
- Learn about Agile development methodologies
- How to create and configure JIRA Agile boards SCRUM and KANBAN
- How to effectively use JIRA Query Language (JQL) to search for issues in JIRA
- By the end if this course you will be able to do Agile Project Management, Test Management and Defect Management in JIRA
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS for JIRA Training
- Agile Scrum Terminologies
- Project Board and setting up for Requirements
- User Stories and execution tracking of User stories
- Sprint Board and User Story Points in JIRA
- Issue Types, Defects Management of USer Stories on Real Project
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 337
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
JIRA Agile Project Management SESSION 1: AGILE SCRUM FRAMEWORK AND WORKING IN JIRA
JIRA Training SESSION 2: USER STORIES, STORY POINTS, ISSUES AND DEFECTS IN JIRA
Such a good course.
Got the basics and the process and clear all about Requirements, Requirements Management.