HP QTP Training
This course is designed specially for QA Testers who are new to test automation and want to move into automation using HP QTP / UFT. HP Quick Test Professional (QTP) is a market leader in the automation testing industry. Nowadays, many open source and low-cost automation tools came into play but QTP / UFT is still popular for its advanced features and controls. QTP provides a better control over our automation process. It is suitable for people with non-programming and programming backgrounds. In this course, we have covered all the important aspects of QTP starting from the very basics to the most advanced level concepts. This course treats every student as a freshman and explains each and every single step thoroughly. It can be a great source to brush up a specific topic or master the entire course.
- Over 46 lectures and 17 hours of video training!
- At the end of this course, you will have detailed understanding of Web Automation Frameworks
- You will have required skills to automate any web application
- You will be able to understand and write efficient testing code
- You will be able to add checkpoints, parameterization, output values, environment variables, read/write excel and error handling
- You should be able to verify Data Integrity with the GUI of the application
- If you are looking for a job, with all this great knowledge you should be easily able to clear QTP Automation interviews
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- Introduction to Automation Testing
- Introduction to HP QuickTest Professional (QTP)
- Overview of HP QTP / UFT
- QTP / UFT Test Scripts Design
- How to Record and playback using QTP
- Different Addins and Recording Types
- Object Repository and Object Types
- Test Results Reporter
- QTP Actions
- QTP Checkpoints
- QTP Output Values
- Data Driven Testing using QTP
- Environment Variables
- RunTime Objects
- Lectures 46
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 17 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 635
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Session 1: Introduction to Automation Testing, HP QTP and HP UFT
Session 2: Record and Replay a script
- Lecture 2.1 QTP – 05 – How to Record and Playback a script? Locked
- Lecture 2.2 QTP – 06 – How to design a test Script? Locked
- Lecture 2.3 QTP – 07 – Hands on exercise on designing a test script Locked
Session 3: Addins, Recording Types and Script Playback
- Lecture 3.1 QTP – 08 – What are Addins? Locked
- Lecture 3.2 QTP – 09 – What are different Recording Types? Locked
- Lecture 3.3 QTP – 10 – What are different settings for Record and Playback? Locked
Session 4: Different Recording Techniques
- Lecture 4.1 QTP – 11 – What is Normal Recording? Locked
- Lecture 4.2 QTP – 12 – How is Analog Recording? Locked
- Lecture 4.3 QTP – 13 – Low Level Recording Mode Locked
- Lecture 4.4 QTP – 14 – What is Insight Recording Mode? Locked
Session 5: Object Repository and different Object Types
- Lecture 5.1 QTP – 15 – What is Object Repository? Locked
- Lecture 5.2 QTP – 16 – Different types of Object Repository Locked
- Lecture 5.3 QTP – 17 – What are different Object Types? Locked
- Lecture 5.4 QTP – 18 – How to use Object Types in Object repository? Locked
Session 6: Test Script Design and Script Generation Methods
- Lecture 6.1 QTP – 19 – What are different Script Generation Methods? Locked
- Lecture 6.2 QTP – 20 – What are different Test script design techniques? Locked
- Lecture 6.3 QTP – 21 – Advance test script design Locked
Session 7: Synchronization and Reporter Events
- Lecture 7.1 QTP – 22 – How to do Synchronization? Locked
- Lecture 7.2 QTP – 23 – How to use Reporter Events for Test Results? Locked
Session 8: Actions, Checkpoints and Output Values
- Lecture 8.1 QTP – 24 – What are Actions in QTP? Locked
- Lecture 8.2 QTP – 25 – Hands on exercise on Actions Locked
- Lecture 8.3 QTP – 26 – Different ways to use Actions Locked
- Lecture 8.4 QTP – 27 – What are Checkpoints? Locked
- Lecture 8.5 QTP – 28 – What are different types of Checkpoints? Locked
- Lecture 8.6 QTP – 29 – How to use different types of checkpoints? Locked
- Lecture 8.7 QTP – 30 – How to capture output values? Locked
Session 9: Data Driven Testing and Parameterization
- Lecture 9.1 QTP – 31 – What is Data Driven Testing? Locked
- Lecture 9.2 QTP – 32 – How to use Data Tables for Parameterization? Locked
- Lecture 9.3 QTP – 33 – How to parameterize Actions? Locked
- Lecture 9.4 QTP – 34 – How to Parameterize Objects? Locked
- Lecture 9.5 QTP – 35 – How to use Data Driver tool for Data Driven Testing? Locked
- Lecture 9.6 QTP – 36 – How to user environment variables for parameterization Locked
- Lecture 9.7 QTP – 37 – How to use Dictionary Object for Parameterization? Locked
- Lecture 9.8 QTP – 38 – How to use Arrays for Parameterization? Locked
- Lecture 9.9 QTP – 39 – How to use Text files for Parameterization Locked
- Lecture 9.10 QTP – 40 – How to use Excel for Parameterization Locked
- Lecture 9.11 QTP – 41 – How to use Datatables for Parameterization Locked
- Lecture 9.12 QTP – 42 – Hands on lab exercise on using Data tables Locked
- Lecture 9.13 QTP – 43 – How to Test Script Driven scenario? Locked
Session 10: Environment Variables and Runtime Objects
- Lecture 10.1 QTP – 44 – What is Environment Variables? Locked
- Lecture 10.2 QTP – 45 – What is Runtime Objects? Locked
- Lecture 10.3 QTP – 46 – Hands on example on Runtime Objects Locked
Automation testing with UFT - QTP is really made simple here. very much impressed by this training.
Cool, all that UFT/QTP is here. Very detailed course. Liked the way that the presentations and demonstrations are in this course. Very nice course.
I recommend this course to all the UFT/QTP testers.
This course is too good.
EarnQA is now my favorite. All that I need, I have it here. I am learning a lot to myself. Thank you sir.
Everything is here for the QTP/UFT. Excellent course.