HP QTP Training
This course is designed specially for QA Testers who are new to test automation and want to move into automation using HP QTP / UFT. HP Quick Test Professional (QTP) is a market leader in the automation testing industry. Nowadays, many open source and low-cost automation tools came into play but QTP / UFT is still popular for its advanced features and controls. QTP provides a better control over our automation process. It is suitable for people with non-programming and programming backgrounds. In this course, we have covered all the important aspects of QTP starting from the very basics to the most advanced level concepts. This course treats every student as a freshman and explains each and every single step thoroughly. It can be a great source to brush up a specific topic or master the entire course.
- Basic understanding of QA fundamentals and Software QA Testing
- No Automation / Coding experience needed, beginners will be easily able to follow this course.
- Over 46 lectures and 17 hours of video training!
- At the end of this course, you will have detailed understanding of Web Automation Frameworks
- You will have required skills to automate any web application
- You will be able to understand and write efficient testing code
- You will be able to add checkpoints, parameterization, output values, environment variables, read/write excel and error handling
- You should be able to verify Data Integrity with the GUI of the application
- If you are looking for a job, with all this great knowledge you should be easily able to clear QTP Automation interviews
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- Introduction to Automation Testing
- Introduction to HP QuickTest Professional (QTP)
- Overview of HP QTP / UFT
- QTP / UFT Test Scripts Design
- How to Record and playback using QTP
- Different Addins and Recording Types
- Object Repository and Object Types
- Test Results Reporter
- QTP Actions
- QTP Checkpoints
- QTP Output Values
- Data Driven Testing using QTP
- Environment Variables
- RunTime Objects
- Lectures 46
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 17 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 611
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Session 1: Introduction to Automation Testing, HP QTP and HP UFT
Session 2: Record and Replay a script
Session 3: Addins, Recording Types and Script Playback
Session 4: Different Recording Techniques
Session 5: Object Repository and different Object Types
Session 6: Test Script Design and Script Generation Methods
Session 7: Synchronization and Reporter Events
Session 8: Actions, Checkpoints and Output Values
Session 9: Data Driven Testing and Parameterization
Session 10: Environment Variables and Runtime Objects
Wow. Nice training. Enjoyed learning it.