LOADRUNNER Tutorial COURSE DESCRIPTION
This LoadRunner Tutorial is designed to teach people in a workshop format how to plan and load test a enterprise web application using HP LoadRunner. The objectives of this course is to make you understand the complete load testing life cycle: Creating scripts to simulate real life workflows, Developing multiuser workload scenario, Running tests on production quality hardware, Analyzing results . Working through a series of self paced video tutorials, you will learn to develop a workable strategy for load testing of an enterprise learning management system. We have also covered basic to advance concepts of LoadRunner & performance testing so it allows you clear interview as well as implement this in real project. This course is designed by EarnQA for students who are looking for HP LoadRunner Training.
PRE-REQUISITE OF HP LOADRUNNER TRAINING?
- Basic understanding of QA fundamentals and Software QA Testing
- Have completed course of Basics of Performance Testing using EarnQA http://www.earnqa.com/courses/basics-performance-testing/
- No Automation / Coding experience needed, beginners will be easily able to follow this course.
LEARNING OUTCOMES OF LOADRUNNER TRAINING?
- Over 50 lectures and 14 hours of video training!
- At the end of this course, you will be able to do load / stress / performance testing using LoadRunner without any issues
- You will have required skills to load test any web application and provide results
- You will be able to record scripts in LoadRunner VuGen
- You will be able to do parameterization, correlation, run time settings, record settings, adjust think time, create benchmark, scenarios in LoadRunner
- You will be ready to face interview in performance testing using LoadRunner
- If you are looking for a job, with all this great knowledge you should be easily able to clear LoadRunner interviews
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS OF LOADRUNNER TRAINING
- Introduction to LoadRunner
- LoadRunner Terms and Components
- Introduction to VuGen
- Different Web Recording Modes
- Recording Options in LoadRunner VuGen
- Single Protocol vs Multiple Protocol
- Recording Toolbar and Replay Options
- End to End Test Design in LoadRunner
- Correlation (Manual and Automatic)
- Checkpoints, Transactions, Rendezvous
- Introduction to LoadRunner Controller
- LoadRunner Scenarios (Manual and Goal Oriented Scenario)
- Configuring Monitors in LoadRunner Controller
- LoadRunner Analysis
- LoadRunner Reports
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 14 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 779
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
LoadRunner Tutorial Session 1: Performance Testing Overview, Objectives and Testing Types
LoadRunner Tutorial Session 2: LoadRunner Terms and Components
HP LoadRunner Training Session 3: VuGEN, Recording and Playback Options
HP LoadRunner Training Session 4: Recording Options with different browsers
HP LoadRunner Training Session 5: Replay Snapshot, Action and Script Execution
HP LoadRunner Training Session 6: Correlations and Parameterization
Performance Testing Training Session 7: Transactions and Rendezvous Point
Performance Testing Training Session 8: Load Test Design and Business Report
Performance Testing Training Session 9: LoadRunner Controller, Scenario and Monitoring
Performance Center Training Session 10: LoadRunner Analysis and Load Test Report
Performance Center Training Session 11: Final Summary
Thanks to EarnQA
Needed training for performance test engineers.
Got it right here.
Got this for my best.
Learned it here. Was looking for it a long. Got it here.