This course is designed to teach people in a workshop format how to plan and load test a enterprise web application using HP LoadRunner. The objectives of this course is to make you understand the complete load testing life cycle: Creating scripts to simulate real life workflows, Developing multiuser workload scenario, Running tests on production quality hardware, Analyzing results . Working through a series of self paced video tutorials, you will learn to develop a workable strategy for load testing of an enterprise learning management system. We have also covered basic to advance concepts of LoadRunner & performance testing so it allows you clear interview as well as implement this in real project.
- Basic understanding of QA fundamentals and Software QA Testing
- Have completed course of Basics of Performance Testing using EarnQA
- No Automation / Coding experience needed, beginners will be easily able to follow this course.
- Over 50 lectures and 14 hours of video training!
- At the end of this course, you will be able to do load / stress / performance testing using LoadRunner without any issues
- You will have required skills to load test any web application and provide results
- You will be able to record scripts in LoadRunner VuGen
- You will be able to do parameterization, correlation, run time settings, record settings, adjust think time, create benchmark, scenarios in LoadRunner
- You will be ready to face interview in performance testing using LoadRunner
- If you are looking for a job, with all this great knowledge you should be easily able to clear LoadRunner interviews
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- Introduction to LoadRunner
- LoadRunner Terms and Components
- Introduction to VuGen
- Different Web Recording Modes
- Recording Options in LoadRunner VuGen
- Single Protocol vs Multiple Protocol
- Recording Toolbar and Replay Options
- End to End Test Design in LoadRunner
- Correlation (Manual and Automatic)
- Checkpoints, Transactions, Rendezvous
- Introduction to LoadRunner Controller
- LoadRunner Scenarios (Manual and Goal Oriented Scenario)
- Configuring Monitors in LoadRunner Controller
- LoadRunner Analysis
- LoadRunner Reports
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 14 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 302
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Session 1: Performance Testing Overview, Objectives and Testing Types
Session 2: LoadRunner Terms and Components
Session 3: VuGEN, Recording and Playback Options
Session 4: Recording Options with different browsers
Session 5: Replay Snapshot, Action and Script Execution
Session 6: Correlations and Parameterization
Session 7: Transactions and Rendezvous Point
Session 8: Load Test Design and Business Report
ession 9: LoadRunner Controller, Scenario and Monitoring
Session 10: LoadRunner Analysis and Load Test Report
Session 11: Final Summary
Thanks to EarnQA
Needed training for performance test engineers.
Got it right here.
Got this for my best.
Learned it here. Was looking for it a long. Got it here.