Are you new to DATABASE Testing? Are you working in Software Testing and not aware how to do Database / Backend / SQL testing? In this course you will learn about different Databse testing from very basic to allow you understand a hands on experience on real world examples and project. This course is well thought and designed in a way that will suit the very basic and advanced QA Tester.
The course coveres all the aspects of Database / Backend testing and explained how you can do Structural, Functional, Non-Functional, Schema, CRUD, Stored Proc testing very effectively and be a strong Database / Backend Tester.
- No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- SQL Training from EarnQA.
- Over 15 lectures and 4 hours of video training!
- Learn about Database and Backend Testing
- What are different Database Testing Objectives and Process?
- What are different Databse testing types?
- What is Structural and Functional Database testing?
- By the end if this course you will be able to test any database without any issues
- LIVE PROJECT End to End database and Backend testing demo Included.
- Learn Software Testing from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- Introduction and Overview of Databse Testing
- Objectives and Testing Process of Database testing
- Different Testing Types in Database Testing
- Structural, Functional, Non-Functional Database Testing with Real world examples
- Database Tables, Schema, CRUD and Stored Procedures testing with Real World examples
- Demo on Real project
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 445
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Session 1: Introduction, Overview and Objectives of Database Testing
Session 2: Structure Testing, Functional Testing and Non Functional Testing of Database
Session 3: REAL WORLD Examples and DEMO on various database testing
Cool & Noce course.
Got it here and learned DB Testing.