Basics of Performance Testing
Performance Testing or LoadRunner Training COURSE DESCRIPTION
The objectives of this course is to help understand the basics of Performance / Load Testing. This course is designed for the people who want to learn about performance testing / load testing and possible master LoadRunner or JMeter for career enhancement and interview preparation and jump start their career in Software Quality Assurance. This course is designed by EarnQA for students who are looking for Performance Testing training or Training in LoadRunner or JMeter Training. You can take LoadRunner training from EarnQA https://www.earnqa.com/courses/hp-loadrunner/
We also have LoadRunner Training, JMeter Training with all the concepts to help you master performance testing skills. EarnQA is a single source of Online Training platform, which gives access to all the QA courses for $30/-. We have a large user community taking advantage of our training and a monthly subscription and it is growing everyday in QA community. We also add courses which are in high demand regularly, and the best thing is customer doesn’t have to pay any additional cost for the same. Become a member now, Learn More, EARN More!
Please visit our Blog section to learn regularly about all the different QA tools and tricks. This will help you in short term and long term in your career journey!
LoadRunner Training PRE-REQUISITE?
- No prior knowledge or experience needed.
Performance Testing Training LEARNING OUTCOMES?
- Over 2 lectures and 0.5 hour of video training!
- Learn about Load testing, Performance Testing and Stress Testing; No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Build your Performance testing career.
- Best suitable for beginners and who learn faster when demonstrated with REAL world examples.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology used in most organization and the job market.
Performance Testing Training HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- Introduction to Performance Testing
- Objectives of Performance Testing
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 277
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
LoadRunner Training Session 1: Introduction to Performance Testing
Got it simply :)