Basics of SDLC
QA TESTING COURSE – COURSE DESCRIPTION
Information Technology (Software Quality Assurance) is a 100+ Billion USD Industry, and expected to grow up to 150 Billion USD by 2020. This course, QA Testing Course, Software Testing Training is designed for someone who doesn’t have any experience or knowledge on Information Technology, Software Testing Training and give them a jump start on Software Development life cycle. This course helps you to know different Development methodologies, terms, acronyms and help you make a successful career the Software Testing Industry.
This course, Software Testing Training is designed by EarnQA for students who are looking for tester training, Software Testing Training or qa learning or qa tutorials. This will allow to Learn software testing learning or online QA learning in Software Testing Training.
QA TESTING COURSE PRE-REQUISITE?
- No prior knowledge or experience needed.
QA TESTING COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES?
- Over 8 lectures and 3 hours of video training!
- You will get clear idea on entire Testing Methodlogies
- You will know the different stages of Testing in Project
- Understanding the complete Defect Life cycle
- Gain valuable insight about Information Technology and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Complete knowledge on Software Testing process
- Knowledge on tools used for Testing
- Complete knowledge on Agile scrum Process
- You will get clear idea on entire Testing Process
- Behaviour driven development process- Latest Technology
- Master Fundamentals, SDLC Models, Testing Types,Levels and Methodologies prevalent in the Industry.
- Best suitable for beginners who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software industry and the job market.
- Please read our Blog section as well to take advantage of EarnQA. The link is http://www.earnqa.com/category/qa-software-testing/
QA TESTING COURSE – SOFTWARE TESTING LEARNING HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- SDLC Models
- Software Project Initiation
- Software Development Technologies
- Application Architectures
- Software Development Lify Cycle (SDLC)
- SDLC Models
- Business Requirement Specification (BRS)
- Functional Requirement Specification (FRS)
- Requirements Flow
- IT Roles and Responsibilities
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 77
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Software Testing Training Session 1: Project Initiation, Software Development Technology
Software Testing Training Session 2: Requirements, Roles and Responsibilities and SDLC
Nice course. Covered all the SDLC fundamentals.
It is a nice course. Understood the SDLC models.