Requirements Management for Business Analyst
Test Management : COURSE DESCRIPTION
This course, Requirements Management is designed to learn, understand and master Requirement Management in Software Development Life Cycle. This course, Test Management gives a very good understanding on Real Project example and documents to help master qualifying requirements for software development.
PRE-REQUISITE for Test Management?
- No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Basic knowledge of Software testing is preferred but not required.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS fro Test Management
- Requirements Flow
- SDLC and Different types of SDLC Models
- Application Functional Knowledge
- Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Specification
- Use Cases
- Real World Requirements Document
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 295
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Test Management SESSION 1: REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT
Requirements Management SESSION 2: APPLICATION BRD, FRD AND USE CASES
Understood and ready to go.
Everything is cool and simple. I myself understood and ready to go, real world.