APPIUM Training for Mobile Testing
IOS - 01 - Introduction to Appium
Mobile Testing COURSE DESCRIPTION
This course Appium Training for Mobile Testing is designed specially for QA Testers who are new to Mobile Testing and test automation for iOS Application. This course provides you a step-by-step guide on how to setup Appium, Java, Maven, JUnit to build mobile automation test framework using Selenium Webdriver. Appium provides an excellent platform for supporting mobile application automation testing. An easy to use tool, the Appium provides excellent opportunities for those who wants to move to mobile testing space. A recent global study has indicated that there will be a huge demand for mobile test automation engineers and Big IT companies are looking forward to hire well trained Appium automation testers. It is a relatively new field and there are vast opportunities for testers who are trained in Appium. After going through these lectures you should be able to master the Mobile automation testing using Appium APIs.
This course is designed by EarnQA for students who are looking for Appium Training or Mobile Testing training or Mobile Automation Training. This will allow to Learn Appium Online.
Mobile Automation PRE-REQUISITE?
- No Automation / Coding experience needed, beginners will be easily able to follow this course as everything is taught from the scratch.
- Java concepts are covered in the course, no experience needed
- All the required installation are covered in the lectures and documentation has been uploaded to the course
- All topics are covered in detailed with live programming in the lectures which will make you feel as in you are studying in a live class room
- Basic understanding of WebDriver is required or please attend Selenium Webdriver course from EarnQA
- Please take a moment to learn http://www.earnqa.com/courses/mobile-automation-testing-android-appium/
LEARNING OUTCOMES OF APPIUM TRAINING?
- Over 43 lectures and 13 hours of video training!
- At the end of this course, you will have detailed understanding of Web Automation Frameworks
- You will be able to EXPLAIN, DESIGN and IMPLEMENT AUTOMATED Appium scripts on iOS devices
- You will be able to create automated scripts for Mobile Apps either Native or Hybrid or WebApp using Appium.
- Covered each topics with real examples on real devices.
- You will know all best practices used with Appium.
- You will know all popular frameworks available for Mobile testing automation.
- You will know how to identify identify various mobile elements using Appium
- Yow will know how to work with Appium Grid
- Deep understanding and knowledge about various Test Automation Frameworks
- Automate Mobile Applications (Native,Web & Hybrid)
- How you should proceed automation frameworks using Appium
- If you are looking for a job, with all this great knowledge you should be easily able to clear Mobile Testing and Selenium Appium interviews
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS OF APPIUM TRAINING
- Selenium Webdriver Introduction
- Introduction to Appium
- Appium Architecture and Automation Process
- Appium Setup
- Real Devices vs Virtual Devices
- Creating Automated scripts for Virtual Devices
- Setting up Appium with iOS
- Java Appium Setup for iOS
- Maven Setup for iOS
- Appium Locators and Techniques for iOS
- Mobile Gestures and UI integrations for iOS
- Appium Simulators
- Introduction to Selenium
- Selenium Webdriver Setup
- JUnit, TestNG and Ant
- Data Driven Testing and Page Object Model(POM)
- One Click Automation
- Different Automation Frameworks
- Cross Browser Testing
- Lectures 43
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 13 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 900
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Mobile Testing Session 1: Mobile Testing Types and APPIUM
Mobile Automation Session 2: Overview of Appium and Getting Started
Appium Training Session 3: Setting up for iOS App automation
Mobile Testing Training Session 4: Recording and Replaying Automate script
Mobile Automation Testing training Session 5: Maven, Initiate and Inspect objects
Mobile Automation Testing training Session 6: Simulators and Script design
Mobile Testing Training Session 7: Locators Techniques
iOS Testing Training Session 8: How to handle different gestures
Mobile Automation Testing training Session 9: Real world example on real iOS APP
Much needed course for iOS automation
Perfect. This is much needed course for iOS testers.
It's amazing. Thanks to EarnQA.