Appium Tutorial for Mobile Testing – Android
Appium Tutorial COURSE DESCRIPTION
EarnQA have developed Appium tutorial specially for QA Testers who are new to Mobile Testing Tutorial or Mobile Testing Training for Android Application. This course provides you a step-by-step guide on how to setup Appium, Java, Maven, JUnit to build mobile automation test framework using Selenium Webdriver. Appium provides an excellent platform for supporting mobile application automation testing. An easy to use tool, the Appium provides excellent opportunities for those who wants to move to mobile testing space. A recent global study has indicated that there will be a huge demand for mobile test automation engineers and Big IT companies are looking forward to hire well trained Appium automation testers. It is a relatively new field and there are vast opportunities for testers who are trained in Appium. After going through these lectures you should be able to master the Mobile automation testing using Appium APIs. Please visit other Mobile testing http://www.earnqa.com/courses/mobile-automation-testing-ios-appium/
This course is designed by EarnQA for students who are looking for Appium Tutorial or Appium Learning or Android Testing Training. This will allow to Mobile Automation training.
Mobile Testing Tutorial PRE-REQUISITE?
- No Automation / Coding experience needed, beginners will be easily able to follow this course as everything is taught from the scratch.
- Java concepts are covered in the course, no experience needed
- All the required installation are covered in the lectures and documentation has been uploaded to the course
- All topics are covered in detailed with live programming in the lectures which will make you feel as in you are studying in a live class room
- Basic understanding of WebDriver is required or please attend Selenium Webdriver course from EarnQA
Mobile Testing Training LEARNING OUTCOMES?
- Over 58 lectures and 21 hours of video training!
- At the end of this course, you will have detailed understanding of Web Automation Frameworks
- You will be able to EXPLAIN, DESIGN and IMPLEMENT AUTOMATED Appium scripts on Android devices
- You will be able to create automated scripts for Mobile Apps either Native or Hybrid or WebApp using Appium.
- Covered each topics with real examples on real devices.
- You will know all best practices used with Appium.
- You will know all popular frameworks available for Mobile testing automation.
- You will know how to identify identify various mobile elements using Appium
- Yow will know how to work with Appium Grid
- Deep understanding and knowledge about various Test Automation Frameworks
- Automate Mobile Applications (Native,Web & Hybrid)
- How you should proceed automation frameworks using Appium
- If you are looking for a job, with all this great knowledge you should be easily able to clear Mobile Testing and Selenium Appium interviews
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Android Testing Training HIGH LEVEL TOPICS
- Selenium Webdriver Introduction
- Introduction to Appium
- Appium Architecture and Automation Process
- Appium Setup
- Real Devices vs Virtual Devices
- Creating Automated scripts for Virtual Devices
- Setting up Appium with Android
- Java Appium Setup for Android
- Maven Setup for Android
- Appium Locators and Techniques for Android
- Mobile Gestures and UI integrations for Android
- Appium Simulators
- Introduction to Selenium
- Selenium Webdriver Setup
- JUnit, TestNG and Ant
- Data Driven Testing and Page Object Model(POM)
- One Click Automation
- Different Automation Frameworks
- Cross Browser Testing
- Lectures 58
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 21 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 402
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Appium Tutorial Session 1: Mobile Testing Types, Introduction to Appium and Architecture
Appium Tutorial Session 2: Automation Process and setting up
Mobile Testing Tutorial Session 3: Mobile Devices and Appium In and Out
Mobile Testing Tutorial Session 4: First Test on Android for Real and Virtual Devices
Mobile Testing Tutorial Session 5: Inspector, UI Viewer and Test Script Design
Mobile TestingTraining Sesion 6: Maven, Package and Activity
Mobile Testing Training Session 7: End to End Test on different Mobile App
Android Testing Training Session 8: Locators and techniques
Session 9: Capture Mobile Gestures for Android APP
Appium Training Session 10: Capturing methods for Android APP
Appium Training Session 11: Real World hands on example on Android App
thanks to EarnQA. trainings are awesome.
Wow. Fentasic training.
Happy to learn the stuff here.