Managing Requirements using HP ALM / QC
HP ALM Training : COURSE DESCRIPTION
HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM) is a set of software tools developed and marketed by the HP for application development and application testing. It includes tools for requirements management, test planning and functional testing, performance testing (when used with HP Performance Center), developer management. HP ALM is designed to support key stakeholders responsible for delivering applications as they progress through their lifecycle. It is a combination of a common platform, several key applications and a dashboard targeted at managing the core lifecycle of applications, from design through readiness for delivery to operations. HP ALM Training or Quality Center Training helps you to get started on HP ALM Learning, ALM – Test Management, ALM – Requirements Management, Application Life Cycle Management.
EarnQA is a single source of Online Training platform, which gives access to all the QA courses for $30/-. Please review our QA Course portfolio http://www.earnqa.com/courses/
PRE-REQUISITE for HP ALM Training or Quality Center training?
- No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Basic knowledge of Software testing is preferred but not required.
LEARNING OUTCOMES for Quality Center Training?
- Over 17 lectures and 8 hours of video training!
- Manage testing process with HP ALM
- Organize and run requirements & test cases with ALM.
- Project Planning, Tracking and Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Application Lifecycle Intelligence.
- Test Lab Management or Lab Management Automation.
- Asset Sharing and Re-use
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
HIGH LEVEL TOPICS for HP ALM Training
- Introduction to HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) or HP Quality Center (QC)
- Overview of HP ALM or HP Quality Center
- Different Modules of HP ALM / QC
- Software testing process
- Setup and Getting started with ALM
- Site Admin or Admin Module Overview
- Setting up Domains, Projects, Users and Roles
- Requirements Module
- Requirements Management, Mapping, Releases and Test Cases
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 284
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
HP ALM Training SESSION 1: REQUIREMENTS OVERVIEW AND MANAGEMENT IN HP ALM
Quality Center Training SESSION 2: REAL PROJECT DEMONSTRATION TO DEMONSTRATE YOUR EXPERIENCE IN INTERVIEW
This is a good training.
It's good to learn here. This course is very clear to understand Test Management and Requirements Management.